Research Analyst at ABC Consultants
Views:3700 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Consultant - SAP S/4 HANA - CMT industry (4-12 yrs)
- To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world-class SAP S/4 HANA capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the CMT industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Communications, Media, Hi-Tech and Software & Platforms account teams and Global Platform Leadership to identify and convert opportunities, deliver/manage complex engagements and work with / motivate disparate teams to meet business goals
- Work may require travel to client site for project work across geographies
- Bring to the table strong functional understanding of SAP HANA modules and CMT Industry specific process expertise (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc.)
- Define scope of a project, estimate effort and delivery timelines/milestones
- Support delivery of large complex project implementations as a SAP HANA functional consultant
- Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Support identification and conversion of opportunities by working closely with Managers and Senior Managers to farm existing relationships with Key Account Teams and SAP Platform Leadership in North America, Europe, AAPAC etc. and grow new networks
- Harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to support account teams in solutioning for new projects/extensions
- Support executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- SAP Process experience e.g. SAP Sales & Distribution, Supply Chain and Logistics, Procurement, Finance, Human Capital etc.
- Minimum 2 end-to-end implementation experience in SAP S/4 HANA
- CMT industry specific process expertise (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc.)
- Very deep knowledge and experience in SAP System Integration projects
- Value Architect: Assess Value Potential of a transformation program and the ability to architect the value proposal
- Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
- Program Management: Involves effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholder's groups and execute on time and on budget
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead globally distributed teams
- Participating in RFP discussions and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.