Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:946 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
Consultant - Sales Strategy/Strategy Consulting (2-4 yrs)
- You will own sales strategy and planning for select markets and drive initiatives like Pricing strategy, productivity improvement initiatives, automation initiatives, Sales Analytics, promotions, and/ or lead various strategic projects for the sales function.
- Development of sales strategy & ideation, development, and Implementation of strategic projects for improving sales capability, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other functions (Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc) for driving sales projects/ initiatives.
- Data and Analytics: Lead development and adaptation of sales analytics tools, dashboards, etc.
- Create reports and dashboards to identify gaps, trends, opportunities and present them to sales/ organizational leadership team. Provide diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Sales Compensation: Develop and execute sales compensation strategies to drive performance.
- Sales Process and Systems: Lead process and system innovation, changes, and implementation
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Advanced skill set of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly adept in analysing problems, building hypothesis, and testing it with data. Comfort with data, data intensive analysis and using it to drive decision making.
- A self-starter and self-motivated individual with ability to effectively manage diverse projects, multitask, provide consistent results.
- Strong Communication & Presentation skills (Written and Verbal)