Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:887 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Consultant - Recruitment - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead and project manage multiple recruitment mandates from scoping through to contracting
- Manage communication with clients and other external stakeholders
- Help define best practice for operations and support leadership on strategic projects in the areas of product, marketing, proposition, and supply
- Market research, insight and data gathering relating to specific projects
- Identifying relevant trends in the market relevant to Outsized, our clients or consultants
- Developing reports, analysis, and thematic reviews that can be shared with clients
What we are looking for :
This role is ideal for individuals who are excited about establishing an innovative service focused on creating the workforce of the future and building a global marketplace of fluid expertise to support clients in growth markets execute their key strategic projects.
- Previous experience leading high-ticket recruitment mandates end to end including defining sourcing strategy and requirements
- Candidates with agency experience would be ideal. Experience hiring for financial services role would be preferred but is not mandatory
- Well versed in using Naukri Resdex and LinkedIn Recruiter for candidate search
- Ability to communicate and quickly build rapport with senior stakeholders (clients and consultants)
- Diligent, process-driven, attention to detail
- Able to produce high-quality output in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What we are offering :
- Exposure to senior leaders
- Involvement in strategic projects across technology, sales, finance, data, operations, and marketing
- Involvement in live client projects
- Opportunity to build and grow a business
The team and location :
Outsized has offices in London, Cape Town, Mumbai, Delhi, and Singapore. You will be based in our Mumbai office that looks after multiple geographies and is run by Managing Director Azeem Zainulbhai. You'll be joining a team committed to making an impact and who enjoy working together.
Our Purpose :
This role represents a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference. We are a for-profit, purpose-driven organisation and are looking for people who share our values.
We have set out to change a massive market, and as it won't be easy, we want people to join who are driven and motivated and have the track record to prove it. The Outsized team shares a passion for performance, challenging the status quo, make a positive difference, and being nice human beings. We are selective in our recruitment approach but if you meet the profile described above, we'd love to hear from you.