Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:4301 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Consultant - Python + Advanced Analytics - Insurance Domain (2-5 yrs)
Consultant - Python+ Insurance - Bangalore/Gurgaon -Immediate joiners or serving notice period (2-5 yrs)
Analytics job opportunity in Gurgaon/Bangalore for a professional holding at least 2 years- experience in Python and insurance analytics. You will use your experience in advanced analytics and statistical techniques to deliver value to the stakeholders. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career in as a consultant. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Gurgaon/Bangalore
Your Employer : A leading, global firm providing bespoke, innovative analytics solutions in structured and unstructured data to clients across multiple industries.
- Understanding the client requirements for a project.
- Using problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem.
- Recommending design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems.
- Developing models & recommending insights.
- Communicating project results in the client's business context
- Seeking client feedback after each delivery and learn and apply insights on subsequent projects
- Providing assistance on opportunities to grow the client along with the team lead and senior leadership.
- 2- 5 years of relevant Analytics' experience with experience in Insurance domain
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Python & advanced analytics/Statistics Techniques such as generalized linear models, logistic regression, machine learning, ANOVA, decision trees, Bayesian, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and passion for accuracy
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
Reach Us :
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly share your updated CV or at 8264403515 for a confidential discussion on the role.