Recruiter at Apidel
Views:2734 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Consultant - Predictive Modelling & Optimization - Consumer/CPG/Retail Industry (1-8 yrs)
Position: Predictive Modelling & Optimization Consultant
Duration: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 7.5 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Devise innovative solutions using Statistical techniques to solve specific client business problems in the Consumer industry
- Understand business requirements to translate business problems into analytics problems and construct analysis road-map based on the business context
- Develop good visualization to communicate business insights from analysis and make actionable recommendations
- Ability to connect data of different types, working with potentially incomplete data sources and cleaning data sets to discover new insights.
- Build best in class models that could belong to Marketing Mix modeling, Price and Promotions modeling, customer insights strategies, forecasting, predicting and optimizing operations
- Client/Customer engagement & management
- Assist in developing/coaching individuals technically as well as on soft skills during the project and as part of BRIDGEi2i training program.
- Consumer/CPG/Retail Industry background is desirable
- 2-4 years of work in statistical modelling, client management and business analysis role
- Strong working background in R, Python and SQL
- Expertise in various statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, decision trees, other segmentation methods.
- Expertise in time series forecasting methods
- Strong Analytical skills
- Communication: Ability to express thoughts to project group in English
- Understanding of machine learning basics through education/ exposure / certification
- Strong programming skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel (VBA), and PowerPoint skills