Director at Hexaconcepts
Views:1196 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:226
Consultant - Patient Analytics (2-10 yrs)
Client : An MNC in healthcare analytics domain
Position : Consultant - Patient Analytics
Experience : 2y - 10y
Location : Bangalore/Gurugram/Pune
Joining : Immediate to 30 days
- Sizing, classification, Segmentation & Targeting to carve out broader insights on these distinct groups
- Periodic reports based on KPIs e.g. MS, growth, units, value, YTD, SOV, contribution etc.
- Work seamlessly with the internal stakeholders and client to deliver projects using best practices and well-defined methodology
- Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of deliverables across the function
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
- Configure data and calculation processes, design and implement reports
- Process client's data and reports, implement and process verification procedures
- Fulfil client requests for information
- Perform ad hoc work requested by client or necessary maintenance
- Provide recommendations for process improvements where appropriate
- Adhere to project plan (i.e. meet milestone content and deadline)
- Provide leadership and training to junior resources.
Requirements (Must Have) :
- Experience of working with APLD and PLD to answer business questions
- Strong programming skills in SAS, SQL. Python programming will be a plus.
- Proven experience in people & project management.
- Awareness of market landscape, current developments, leading products and players