Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:624 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Consultant - Oil & Gas Sector - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (5-15 yrs)
Consultant - Oil & Gas Sector - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client a global consulting firm is carrying out a project for two PSU Refineries in India and is assisting them with deploying optimization and digital solutions to improve GRM via operations & process improvement initiatives. They are looking to onboard consultants with experience in Oil and gas refineries along with a good understanding of refinery configurations and operations (In process units like CDU, VDU, CCR, Hydrotreaters and energy) in India, to assist them with this effort.
Below summarizes the role:
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for the effective delivery
- The consultant would be required to find ways for refinery operational improvement by analyzing the data.
- Present findings and recommendations to refinery technology/ operations teams to implement
- Implement recommendations or solutions and monitor their impact
- Effective governance and controls
- Managing the overall module while working with the rest of the project team.
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
- Degree in Chemical engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas Refinery domain
- Prior experience in refinery configurations and operations (In process units like CDU, VDU, CCR, Hydrotreaters and energy)
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-18 months contract. These projects are based out of Mumbai and Kochi.