Human Resource Specialist at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:17794 Applications:959 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Consultant/Manager - Strategy Operations - Sourcing & Procurement - EPC/Power/Infra/Auto (4-10 yrs)
Subject: Strategy Ops | Sourcing and Procurement | Delhi or Mumbai
Specific experiences will include:
- Experience levels in business and consulting.
- Consultant - 4 yrs to 7 yrs
- Manager - 7 to 9 yrs
- Full-time MBA from tier 1 institute.
- Must have sourcing & procurement experience in EPC, Power, Infrastructure, Automotive and steel industries
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Global or Alternate Sourcing
- Procure-to-Pay Transformation,
- Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management,
- Purchasing and Spend Management Solutions
- Category management in categories such as steel, cement, structurals, pipes, valves, fittings & procurement cost reduction (desirable)
- Experience in a consulting firm is preferable
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Project Delivery: Working with senior strategy professionals to manage delivery of modules, risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client. Target and quantify the value of an operations transformation opportunity, work on creating a point of view that can be presented to the C-suite and drive targeted improvement.
- Business Development: Work on business development opportunities, identify and quantify value creation opportunities and prepare a business case. Lead or be part of client site visits and preparation of the proposal documents
- People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach for the client, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities. Participate in practice engagement initiatives
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the "C" level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinctor strong leadership qualities
- The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficint commercial instincts and business acumen
- The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.