Senior Recruiter at Consus Global
Views:368 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager - Customer Care & Billing/Meter Data Management - Oracle Utilities (7-18 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Accenture Capability Network
- Industries: IT Services & Consulting
- Company Type: Forbes Global 2000
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Nature of Offering: Service
- Founding Year: 1989
- No of Employees: 10000+
We have urgent opening for Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing/Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management
- Minimum Experience of 7+ years in either Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing (CC&B), Customer to Meter (C2M), Meter Data Management (MDM) or Customer Cloud Service (CCS) with experience in end-to-end implementations.
- Proven track record with lead roles in CIS implementation engagements (At least 4 CC&B/C2M/CCS/MDM implementation/upgrade experience).
- Should have experience in managing and leading a team, preparing project progress reports, track project progress, organizing sprits, able to do Program Increment Planning and create project plans.
- Should be able to engage with client leadership, delivery team leads and other stakeholders across different geographies.
- Strong Oracle Utilities consulting experience to drive solution of the project and bring strong customer engagement expertise to the table.
- Should possess hands-on CC&B/C2M/CCS/MDM functional expertise on multiple areas of electric, gas or water utility in Billing, Rates Configurations, Payments, Credit & collection, Meter Data acquisition, etc.
- Should be able to understand business requirements, provide solution on different business processes, recommend innovative future solutions which will provide business benefits by increasing the efficiency and reducing the cost.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to lead workshops, demos and ability to not only document business process but also should be able to recommend new methods and automation opportunities for efficient business operation.
- Should have understanding of de-regulated and regulated market environment and related tariff scenarios, meter to cash process, market EDI transaction lifecycle etc.
- Should understand fundamentals of the Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) to guide the overall solution development.
- Knowledge of other utility products built on OUAF platform such as SOM, ODM, NMS, SGG, MWM, WAM, OUCSS, OUBI is a plus.
- In-depth Knowledge of OUAF, Database structure and technical knowledge is a plus.
- PMP or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certificate would be an advantage.
- Oracle Utilities Certifications in Oracle Utilities product suite would be an advantage.