Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:61 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant/Manager - Oracle EPM (6-15 yrs)
Role / Job Title: Senior Associate/Manager
Experience: 6 - 15 years
Key Skills: Oracle Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Services (FCCS), PCMCS, Data Management and Financial/Narrative Reporting.
Educational Qualification: CA/MBA/BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/B.SC/B.Com/BBA
Work Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Expected to have good knowledge of Financial Close and Consolidation Cloud (FCCS) and or HFM(11.x), Regulatory reporting and Financial Close Process.
- Good hands-on experience on Multi GAAP and Multi currency applications.
- Need to have sound functional understanding of Income statement, Balance Sheet, different methods of consolidation and their calculations and disclosure in financial statements.
- Sound experience to understand the Elimination process, consolidation Methods and Chart of Accounts.
- Proficiency in understanding business requirements and translating them into HFM and or FCCS solutions.
- Responsible for building prototypes, creating process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), leading testing and training activities, defining support procedures and SLAs and supporting implementations post go live.
- Good understanding of EPMA & Classic application.
- Understands the dependencies and interrelationships between various components of Hyperion Suite.
- Provide alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and application functionality.
- Understands P&L, balance sheet and cash flow development across multiple industries.
- Well-versed in the FDMEE/Data Management integration process from different sources.
- Knowledge on Supplemental data management and close manager
- Monthly close process/consolidation; create and maintain end-user web forms; develop and maintain rules based on business needs.
- Responsible for validation of data for movement between financial applications.
- Good knowledge in creating Financial Reports/Narrative Reporting
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving end-user issues submitted through ServiceNow application related to HFM and FCCS applications
- Troubleshoot system business rules and data load procedures.
- Maintain/create EPM automation scripts in Windows/Unix.
- Should have the ability to lead the Project.
- Ability to take up cross competency work and contribute to COE activities.
- Understanding of Escalation/Risk management.
- Should be good at preparing and delivering end user training and patch release documents..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.