Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:3169 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Consultant - Legal - Retail/FMCG (3-10 yrs)
lease find below the details:
1) Contract Management :
Drafting and vetting of contracts/agreements such as Carriage and forwarding agreement, transport agreements, distributor agreement, leave and license agreement, lease deed, service provider agreement, memorandum of understanding, consultancy agreement, manufacturing agreement, hire purchase agreement, non-disclosure agreement, supply agreement, storage agreement, etc.
2) Litigation Management (Western Region):
a) Attending, handling and filing an appearance in all cases under Civil law, Criminal law (food safety act, legal metrology act, etc.), and Consumer protection act, etc.,
b) Drafting / vetting of all replies / responses/ written statement, etc.
c) Attending / responding to consumer issues / complaints.
d) Appearing in various courts/forums including High Courts.
e) Coordinating with External Counsels / Law firm.
3) Working closely as well as coordinating with various internal stakeholders/ department.
4) Property Due diligence.
5) Read, write, interpretation, translation (from Marathi to English) and understanding of Marathi would be preferred.
6) A mix of in-house counsel and law firm.
7) Should be well versed with provisions of Legal Metrology and Food Laws
Do share your updated CV mentioning current CTC (f +v), expected CTC and joining time required.