Team Lead at ANRI Solutions HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6789 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Consultant - Internal Audit - CA - Big4 (1-5 yrs)
Opening for Consultant - Internal Audit with a Big4 for Gurgaon Location.
Job Role :
- The incumbent will handle client engagements related to Internal Audit, Process risks, Process compliance and reviews, SOX Compliance, Standard Operating Procedures manuals & Enterprise Risk Management.
Job Title : Consultant
Department : Risk Advisory Services, Advisory
Reporting to : Asst. Manager/Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Competencies / skills:
- Strong communication, interpersonal & writing skills.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving capability.
- Shouldn't have completed CA in more than 3 Attempts.
Education & Experience:
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in Internal Audit/ SOX Compliance/ Risk Advisory in a consulting environment.
If interested, please contact below:
(HR Executive- Support Hiring)
ANRI Solutions HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.