Research Associate at Antal International
Views:285 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Consultant - Human Resource - Consulting Firm (2-6 yrs)
Delivery of talent assessment and solutions
- Professionally deliver depth of behavioral insight in either written or verbal written format on the basis on psychometrics assessments and / or face to face techniques such as competency-based interviewing and assessment centers
- Selection of appropriate recruitment solutions to meet a client's unique needs from volume hire to executive appointment
- Provision of development interventions to promote positive behavior change at both the individual and group level
- Provision of technical training for clients on the use of psychometrics and behaviorally based assessment techniques
- Analyze talent data to provide unique insights for clients as to whether they have the talent required to execute on their strategy
- Conduct job analysis to be able to articulate person specifications across a wide range of industries and geographies
- Support clients in the build of bespoke assessment solutions for their context such as custom instruments, psychometrics reports or assessment exercises
- Provides in depth technical expertise to shape value-adding solutions for clients
- Develop the methodology section of client proposals and ensure accurate time estimations to deliver the value promised
- To provide project management of client engagements, taking ownership for quality as well as upholding ethical standards.
- To ensure projects are delivered effectively by monitoring timeous delivery within scope.
Minimum 2 years of experience is required. Masters in I/O Psychology preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.