Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:64386 Applications:2570 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:517
Consultant - HR Transformation - Consulting Firm (4-9 yrs)
As a Consultant you will be responsible for :
- Leadership responsibilities: Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place. Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, head count growth, controlling attrition and high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
- Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities.
- People Development: Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Requirement - Minimum 4 years of work experience after Master's Degree and significant years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects is desired.
Work Experience :
- Knowledge and application of Business Process Re-engineering
- HR and TM Process Design experience
- HR system implementation experience
- Other desirable skills
- HR Shared Services
- Organization Design
- HR Operating Model
- HR Analytics
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Desired knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
- Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the - C- level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should be comfortable with the Pre sales, sales and delivery cycle in a global client engagement model
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct with a strong understanding of operating and scaling a business.
- The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- The individual should have high energy levels.
- The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
Prefers candidates from Big 4 Consulting