Senior Talent Advisor at Winfort Services Pvt ltd
Views:1516 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Consultant - HR Transformation (10-18 yrs)
HR Transformation Consultants (HRTC) are accountable for the successful delivery of HR priority programs / project(s) / capabilities and ensuring effective tracking of benefits realization (where applicable). Initiatives may be standalone projects or part of a wider program of activity and may be located in project teams as well as BAU teams. HRTCs may take on lead or support roles, multiple initiatives (where capacity allows), and may have teams reporting into them depending on the nature of the project role such as: Business Analysts, Program Management Office (PMO) staff or admin support staff. This will vary from initiative to initiative.
- Implementation across the HRT portfolio is effectively managed in the context of the projects they are aligned to or are leading working in close conjunction with all relevant internal and external parties, and in alignment with Group and HR standards
- Ensure clear and concise plans are in place for related initiatives and that these are clearly aligned with the strategy of the Group HR function and HRT portfolio globally
- Actively manage and co-ordinate the plans, risks, issues, dependencies, and financial costs and benefits to enable effective delivery
- Monitor and report on the projects assigned, and highlight through governance when initiatives are at risk of or go 'off track'
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders - inside and outside of the department - working closely with wider functional, regional and business line teams, building strong relationships, ensuring consensus and effectively influencing outcomes
- Support a positive work culture within the HR Transformation function based on respect for people, integrity of actions, creativity and collaboration leading to increased productivity
Qualifications & Skills:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in HR
- Experience in HR and good understanding of HR CoE's
- Good understanding of and proven experience in change and delivery methodologies e.g project management or Agile, in the context of transformation
- Experience in insights gathering, analysis idea/ options generation, solution recommendation and converting options/ requirements into meaningful work products or project plans/ approaches
- Knowledge of key project risks and considerations
- Awareness of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Understanding of Global businesses and broad understanding of the role of HR in an organization
- Knowledge of and experience in one or more of these areas:
- Experience in change management (i.e. managing people and organizational risks and changes that may occur as a result of implementing transformation projects/ programs)
- Experience in design, including understanding and ideally experience of the application of Design Thinking methods (workshop design and facilitation, development of personas and experience journey mapping etc.)
- Experience of developing and implementing ways of working to promote agile HR and associated design methods and tools