Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:2568 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Consultant/Engagement Manager/Search Partner - Business Development/Leadership Hiring/Executive Search (10-20 yrs)
- Understanding client requirements, forming a search strategy, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews, candidate joining
- Leading senior level Talent Acquisition assignments across Technology vertical
- Maintain relationships even after the mandate is closed to get recurring business done
- Expected to keep track of top tech movements in the industry to build delivery strategies
- Sourcing of top-level tech talents
- Working on various talent acquisition assignments such as CIO/CTO/Head IT/CISO with strong hold on head hunting across locations
- Utilize analysis and findings from previous client engagement to polish and improve future client engagements
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Managing a team to meet the set deadlines
- Audit of all communications done with the clients by the team
- Responsible for P&L of the team
- Assisting consultants by finding relevant candidates, screening, pitching profiles and negotiating with them
- Generating new leads for the business which can eventually add value to the organization
- Supporting the team by building and maintaining a resourceful database for mandates and business development activities as well
- Enhancing and expanding the database by adding more targeted talent to it
- Overall 10 plus years of experience
- Minimum 5 year's experience in search firm
- CTO/leadership management experience
- Hands-on experience in negotiations