Consultant - Employee Experience - HR Domain - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
For a large banking client in Mumbai, we are looking for someone as who can work with existing Corporate HR team and business and guide & execute digital HR transformation. This will be around HR processes, practice and platform with the objective of creating differentiated employee experience. This bank wants to transform its practices and become like a Fintech company.
The role will be responsible for:
1. Partnering with HR team in identifying the HR touch points for digitization.
2. Mapping the employee journey, crafting employee persona and identifying pain points for each persona
3. Identifying the need for changes to the existing policies, procedures and work with the tech team in reflecting the changes in the platform/ HRMS
4. Working with the HR senior stakeholders in creating a change program
5. Reporting the progress and highlighting roadblocks in change.
Ideal candidate must be open to working with multiple stakeholders and getting the work done thru them while providing the direction / SME expertise on employee experience.
Additional experience that will matter are:
- Employee journey mapping
- Working with tech team for platform customization
- Change management
- Process mapping and policy re-design
Minimum term - 6months can go upto one year.
Industry - one of the leading bank in India
Salary offered: 20-30LPA