Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:1130 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Consultant - Digital Transformation - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Collecting information about the client's business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.). Analysis of data to derive relevant insights both for the team and the clients.
- Organize and execute assigned transformation projects on behalf of clients across Agile process, tech & program and/or project governance, based to client's requirements
- Assist the client in implementing the Transformation plan as defined and agreed with the stakeholders and teams.
- Provide guidance for any recurring problems and issues.
- Understand the reasoning behind processes, identify right agile practices and methodologies, implement the same while guiding, coaching and enabling product development teams
- Enable the client teams on Agile processes and practices such as conducting Planning workshops, Sprint communication plans, Release planning, Product backlog creation, User story writing and analysis etc.
- 2-4 years of experience working across products or service playing the PO/ POSM role. Should have hands-on experience and a basic understanding of the fundamentals of Agile Methodologies and practices
- Ability to conduct research and assimilate data and highlight insights, to support both the client and internal teams as needed Applied agile delivery practices in the project(s) for at least 1 year
- Willingness to travel
Nice To Have :
- Prior experience working on end to end Digital Transformation projects
- Prior experience working with a boutique Digital Transformation Consulting firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.