HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:389 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Consultant - Data Science - Telecom (4-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Create and implement complex, cross-functional analytics solutions, predictive models and statistical analyses for solving business issues and requirements
- Work independently to manage the full lifecycle of data analysis and model development - detailed EDA to analyze business issues, develop the analytics solution framework, design and develop the datasets required for building statistical and predictive models, create the models and validate for accuracy, as well as explain the model results and implementation to business stakeholders
- Create and support all facets of analytics - descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analysis, and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders
- Conduct analytic deep dives of critical business issues that impact performance and translate the analyses into actionable recommendations
- Partner with other internal/external teams to facilitate development or implementation of identified analytics solutions, work closely with IT teams wherever required for data quality, engineering, and orchestration
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives, and ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required
Desired Skills :
- 4+ years of relevant experience in developing and implementing Machine Learning/Statistical Learning solutions to complex business problems at scale, experience in CVM Telecom background will be preferred.
- Strong statistical knowledge, and expertise on working and implementing different traditional modeling / ML techniques
- Rich experience in various Machine Learning techniques like Regression, Classification, Ensemble of Decision Trees (Bagging, Boosting, and Random Forest etc.), Support Vector Machines, Clustering, Dimension Reduction etc.
Good at churn analytics, Python - Mandate
Experience in CVM Telecom background - Mandate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.