Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:407 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Consultant - Credit Risk Analytics - KPO (2-10 yrs)
Credit Risk Strategy
Role Details: The role is expected to use analytical tools to identify opportunities to grow overall assets as well as manage risk. It involves managing risk management framework across customer lifecycle - acquisition, portfolio management and collections, across retail lending products.
- Design, analyze, monitor credit risk strategies for different loan products such as personal loans, auto loans, etc.
- Identify the opportunity areas for portfolio growth and pro-actively communicate with stakeholders
- Collaborate across other risk functions (example - technology, product, etc.) to implement the analytical decisions
- Understand existing underwriting rules, strategies and replicate them in business rules using SAS/SQL
- Design and analyze income, employment, fraud verification strategies
- Develop, maintain and improve risk policies, strategies, processes and procedures within the assigned function
- Utilize application, bank and bureau information to derive business insights
- KPI generation, tracking of risk and delinquency metrics for portfolios using SQL/Tableau
- Revamp pricing strategy changes and launch A/B test to monitor impact and performance of the change
- Set up the process to run eligibility conditions for marketing campaigns such as cross - sell, etc.
- Knowledge of and certifications in programming, SAS/SQL/Python
- Knowledge of best practices in coding, data manipulation and creating re-usable artifacts
- Knowledge of Banking / Financial Services Industry with preference in lending space (Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Auto loans etc.)
- Ability to create recommendations and insights from data for developing risk strategy
- Experience with creating and utilizing credit risk datamarts using internal and third party data (Experian, FICO, etc.)
- Ability to design the right KPIs for measuring strategy success
- Understanding of various elements of risk strategy, such as eligibility, verification, fraud and decline criteria
- Ability to communicate and present the results to business stakeholders
- Good knowledge of designing, implementing, and measuring statistically valid experiments (mainly A/B tests)