Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:1852 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Consultant - Collections - Housing Finance (6-12 yrs)
- Greetings from Outsized - www.outsizedgroup.com We match clients to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects. We- re working with some of the largest financial services brands as well as the large consulting brands.
- Our client, an Housing Finance NBFC and is looking for a Collections Consultant to join them for a 12-month project based in Mumbai/Hyderabad/Delhi/Pune/Bengaluru. They are working on an end-to-end business transformation programme with an objective to accelerate their growth and are seeking a collections expert with prior experience in collections (Home Loans, LAP, Builder Funding etc) to help them build a high-performing collections team and run internal collections function.
- Establishment and stabilisation of a fit for purpose specialised Collections function as specified within the design phase which represents a centre of excellence and follows best practice
- Implementation of the necessary processes, policies, and procedures required that enable standardisation, repeatability and control/reporting
- Building up of the internal capability and knowledge and design of the future roadmap of how the function needs to develop
Key skills and experience needed:
- The ideal person should have worked for a housing finance company or NBFC. They will have run a zonal or regional collections team within one of these organisations and have specific experience of collections for housing finance and specifically mortgages due to the specific legal requirements and collections processes required for these types of lending products.
- They should be aware of the legal requirements around collections and experienced in dealing with recovery and enforcement agencies.
- Ideally experience of 6-10 years within an NBFC or Housing Finance Company and specifically (home loans, mortgages).
- Executor with the ability to communicate to business stakeholders and proven track record of successful implementation/delivery.
- Worked in a project/programme environment.
- Thrives in a fast-paced agile environment and able to bring clarity to ambiguous and ill-defined situations.
- Strong communicator.