Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:536 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Consultant - Cloud/Infrastructure Advisory (1-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Managing the rollout of products for new, large, and complex enterprise clients
- Executing strategic internal projects driving operational improvement, growth, and other internal goals
- Creating and coordinating complicated project plans that stay within scope and budget
- Building and maintaining relationships, and creating trust with internal and external stakeholders
- 1 plus years of experience into driving end to end strategic consulting projects.
- Knowledge into IT Industry with focus on Cloud Consulting.
- A bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or finance/economics, is required and an MBA is highly preferred