Consultant - Banking Sector (4-10 yrs)
The Organization is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. They enable clients in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They partner with clients to transform their businesses in areas such as strategy, processes, organization, systems, and risk. It has 2300+ people across the US, Europe, APAC, and India.
The Role :
You are expected to have in-depth domain expertise in Financial Services with strong business consulting skills.
1. The candidate should have experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Process Consulting, Cost Optimization, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, Program Management, Change Management, Product Implementation, Business Analysis and Post-merger Integration
2. Driving digital strategy for FSI clients using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility
3. Domain Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Banking: Retail banking, commercial banking, trade finance, core banking transformation
- Channels and Distribution: E-Banking, Omni-channel, Open Banking and Conversational Banking
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: Banking and capital markets regulations, AML, KYC, client onboarding, regulatory regimes, market risk, operational risk & anti-fraud
- Capital Markets: Investment Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management,
Retirement Services: Insurance: Life, property & casualty, annuities and retirement services, PAS transformation.
A MBA from tier1/tier2 business schools with 4-10 yrs of Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations in the banking vertical or banks for product owners in their own transformation teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.