Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:3952 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Consultant/Associate Consultant/Lead Consultant/Manager - Invest One - BFS (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring for our client in Bangalore:
- Lead the India FA BPA team in outstanding execution and delivery of services
- Use Project Management discipline for on-boarding of tasks and other functions to ensure risk mitigation and reporting
- Ensure transition of activities into the group are managed and are successfully implemented
- Ensure reporting is developed & completed accurately and within specified timeframes
- Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests for information
- Ensure all scorecards and report packages are entirely accurate and delivered on time
- Organise workload and team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Work closely with regional functional managers in various processes / projects to ensure communication and smooth implementation
- Looks to automate and make the processes more efficient
- Focus on leading and developing people through continuous mentoring / coaching
- Lead major, complex and high-profile learning and development initiatives
- Provide objective and regular feedback to staff
- Conducts the full performance management process and works closely with their direct manager on staffing decisions
- Provide Support and timely resolution for functional and technical queries raised by Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Pricing, Corporate Actions and other partner areas on SunGard Invest One and its ancillary applications
- Interact and liaise with IT and external vendors to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Analyse Fund Accounting operations procedures, processes, and issues to identify areas for automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Review workflow to evaluate effectiveness and proposes system changes to improve productivity
- Consistently demonstrates expertise and lead large, complex and high risk engagements/projects.
- Collaborates and elicit, analyse, outline and develop requirements for a well-defined project coordinating with business and technology teams.
- Provides analysis and takes ownership throughout the lifecycle of the project from scoping, high level business requirements, detailed business requirements and implementation as required.
- Utilizes available subject matter expertise to perform functional reviews of transformational initiatives and on-going BAU change agendas.
- Provide comprehensive consulting and leadership to stakeholder(s) to identify and understand the issues, drivers, environment or business they support.
- Defines and drive strategic change roadmap and maximizing the value to be delivered on multifaceted initiatives
- Serve as a Change Advocate; establish trust within the corresponding business teams; gain enthusiasm within the teams.
- Provide SME support to Production support in case of any critical issues
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED EXPERIENCE)
- Strong leadership, management and organizational skills are required to develop periodic goals, and manage and motivate team members towards the established goals
- Demonstrates strong experience in change initiatives, covering such areas as operations and IT development; with a track record of accomplishment in large, complex projects and change initiatives.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, handling complex relationships, reporting to management and/or steering committees
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) to interact and management expectations with stakeholders and management
- Able to provide extensive project management consultation and leadership to peers and others.
- Quality Focus & Problem solving skills
- Previous experience of working with virtual teams (would be advantageous)
- Demonstrated Business Analysis skills with atleast 10 -12 years of overall experience (more than 6 years of experience in Fund Accounting), and minimum 2 years in supervising/managing teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.