Consultant/Assistant Manager - IT Infrastructure (4-7 yrs)
- Expected to work with transformation team and role in projects will be to Assess or Size IT and underline Infrastructure Disaster Recovery Sites, DC and Cloud. Helping our clients with building up resiliency within their IT systems. Projects may also include supporting other teams in assessing and sizing primary data center infrastructures or supporting teams who are implementing technology controls (Compliance or Security) for our client.
- An excellent experience in DRMS tool is required.
Candidate must have basic understanding of following technologies:
i) Servers (Hardware, Virtualization)
ii) Networking Devices (Switches, Core Switches, Routers)
iii) Bandwidths (Internet Links, P2P Links, MPLS Links)
iv) Mails Setup(Cloud & in-house) & Mail Gateways
v) AD, DNS, NTP, DHCP,LDAP etc.
vi) Security Controls (IPS, Firewalls, AV, DDoS, SIEM, VPN, Proxy, DLP etc.)
vii) Load balancers(Link and Servers)
viii) Backup and Storage Techs.
ix) Application Middleware ( Web Servers, process servers etc.)
x) Database Technologies
xi) Cloud Technologies & their interaction with internet & Internal Network
- Experience on sizing / implementation of DRMS tools like -Sanovi, Zerto, perpeptuuiti
- Understanding of Switchover and Switchback methodologies employed in typical data centers
- Experience of working closely with technology teams as well as business continuity teams (process)
- Basic understanding of Licensing Schemes of various vendors for DC and DR (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Cisco etc.)
Experience - 4-7 Years of relevant Experience
- Engineering Graduate
- IT Disaster Recovery Certifications & Trainings - DRCE etc.
- Technology Certifications - CCNA,MCSP, Red Certified etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.