Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:7508 Applications:605 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:588
Consultant - Analytics - Retail/Telecom/eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS ( work visa mandatory ) (4-7 yrs)
Consultant - Analytics - Retail/Telecom/eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS ( work visa mandatory )
Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
- Managing the team of BAs and SBAs
- Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
- Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
- Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.) and organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
- Presentation of final results to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the project.
- Maintain project documentation and reports.
- Plan deliverables and milestones for the project that you are responsible for. - Provide business analysis and business area assessment.
- Lead Project kick-off and Project Closure including (on per need basis) board-level progress and status reporting.
- Facilitate meetings within the team on regular basis
- Track and report team hours.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4-7 years of analytics experience in Retail, e-commerce, and Telecom
- Master in Statistics/Economics or Bachelors in Engineering from Tier 1 institutes
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking skills
- Should have played project and team management roles
- Proficient in R/SAS/SQL and MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting and other statistical techniques
- Strong and Deep Domain knowledge
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to travel/work abroad.