Team Lead at NovoTree Minds
Views:1088 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Consultant - Analytics - KPO (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- 2 to 8 years of analytics experience in supply chain - preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain.
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in the delivery of projects using statistical modeling
Skills / Knowledge :
- Hands on experience in statistical modeling software such as R/ Python and SQL.
- Experience in advanced analytics / Statistical techniques - Forecasting, Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble techniques
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimization
- Ability to structure problems through a data-driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Ability to liaison effectively with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.