Consultant/Analyst - Resources - Maintenance & Reliability - Reliability Analytics (4-9 yrs)
CN - Strategy - MC - Resources - Maintenance & Reliability- Reliability Analytics 9 and 11
- Exp. in Oil & Gas industry with exposure in Maintenance / Reliability Analytics / RCM domain
- Candidates from Industry firms would be primarily working in Manufacturing plants
- Only Diversity Candidates
- 4-7 years of experience in Upstream O&G, Downstream Refining & Petrochemicals, Power Generation Utilities, Mining, Chemical plants
- Target Company's- IT Consulting Firms, Industry Firms
- Skill/Operating Group Resources Maintenance & Level Consultant / Analyst
- Reliability Reliability Analytics
Location : Gurgaon
Travel Percentage Expected : Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Principal Duties :
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value
And Responsibilities :
- To work with leading Resources clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute maintenance & reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions
Qualifications : Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
- MBA / PGDM (preferred though not mandatory)
Experience : 4-7 years of experience in Upstream O&G, Downstream Refining & Petrochemicals, Power Generation Utilities, Mining, Chemical plants
- Hands on experience in Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset
- Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework, Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies
- Hands on experience in tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium, NRX Asset Hub, Asset Answers
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Have strong knowledge of Asset optimization, Maintenance & Reliability practices as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Corrosion Management and willingness to learn and grow
- Have good understanding of tools such as SAP PM/Maximo, Meridium APM, NRX Asset Hub and Asset Answers.
- Business Process mapping, process optimization and process modeling experience in Asset Optimization
- Equipment Criticality Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance experience
- Experience in development of maintenance strategy for rotating equipment and reliability improvement plans, SOPs to maintain and operate Electrical & Instrumentation systems.
- Experience in Root cause analysis of equipment failures FMEA, RCA, FTA, etc.
- Experience in handling large datasets like condition monitoring data.
- Have a good handle on Statistical Analysis & Modeling Techniques used for alert generation and failure prediction.
- Proficient in RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability studies) analysis.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills to work well with clients and other team members
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Knowledge or exposure to Predictive Asset Maintenance (PAM) and Maintenance Optimization will be an added advantage
- Experience in R/SAS/Rapidminer/Python and SQL/MS Access/Amazon S3 etc.
- Experience in Machine learning algorithms would be a plus