Manager - HR at Conscient Group
Views:414 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Conscient Infrastructure - Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (6-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager Finance & Accounts to work for the financial health of the organization. Will be required to produce financial reports, direct investments, cash & bank operations, taxation & compliance activities.
1. General Ledgers :
- Responsible for ensuring that transactions of the business have been properly accounted for and accurately reflect the company's accounting process.
- Needs to act as the ultimate bookkeeping account for all transactions undertaken by a business.
- Has overall responsibility for the general ledger function.
- Process Owner for the complete Chart of Accounts and Cost centers .
- Ensure integration of all sub accounts with General Ledger
- Financial Reporting, establishing proper accounting methods, and procedures to comply with regulations and GAAP.
2. Financial Reports
- Timely preparation of reliable financial information for reporting, and statutory compliance.
- Meeting statutory audit, tax audit, internal audit requirements and for providing primary base data for analytical purposes like actual performance against budgets.
- Organized record keeping with ease of retrieval.
- Perform the essential day to day and month-end activities required for accurate reporting.
- Record information such as accrual, deferral, reclass, and interdepartmental entries into the company's Books.
3. Cash & Bank operations
- Responsible for all Banking and Cash operations for the Organization, including keeper of all bank accounts, Payments, Dealing with Banks related to operations etc.
- Responsible for all tax compliances within the Group, including GST, TDS , Advance Tax, Corporate Tax etc.
- C.A./ Inter CA with experience of 6-9 years preferable from any medium/large company.
- Prefer an experience in Manufacturing/Real Estate/Construction/Accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
- Good managing skills to manage the accounts for a mid size company individually
ABOUT CONSCIENT INFRASTRUCTURE
At Conscient, we aim to create what we uniquely can give to the world, not just buildings or homes, but a lifestyle that epitomizes soulful living. Getting the basics of creation right, upholding high standards of delivery and reliability, and creating more value than profits has helped us achieve what we most believe in - Excellence.
This belief, in conjunction with extensive planning and meticulous designing has so far helped us in delivering over11,000 homes across Delhi-NCR, Dehradun & Goa in the last 4 decades. In pursuit of excellence, Conscient has partnered with world-renowned architects, designers and consultants, currently helping the company transform over 5 million square feet of space into world class Premium Condominiums, Luxury Villas, Institutional, Commercial/Retail and Value Housing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.