Assistant Manager at Market Scope
Views:202 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Connected Enterprise Practice Director - Digital Manufacturing (12-16 yrs)
- Owns the overall development of Connected Enterprise practice (Connected assets/worker/plants/factory solutions, Industry 4.0, IIOT platforms, MES, AR/VR/MR solutions). This includes revenue growth, business development strategies, creation of differentiated offerings, building team competencies, marketing of technology & domain solutions / service offerings to internal/external stakeholders, building new technology capabilities, managing partnership with principles and startup ecosystem.
- Drive strategic account growth and be responsible for the delivery of consulting services to our customers.
- You should have experience working with customers in the Fortune 500 and have experience leading Digital Manufacturing solutions. Serve as the executive leader behind the integrity of the organization's technology strategies and ongoing connected enterprise initiatives.
- Responsible to lead and manage high performing teams to success and continually enhance operations, methodologies and approaches to drive profitability and customer success.
- Extensive experience in Presales, Solutioning, Delivery, People Management, Global experience and should be in a P&L role
- Responsible to formulate business development strategies for Connected Enterprise practice
- Actively search for opportunities to expand business within existing accounts and help win new clients
- Create differentiated solution & Services offerings and translate into revenue growth
- Demonstrate thought leadership to grow Connected Enterprise practice (Connected assets/worker/plants/factory solutions, Industry 4.0, IIOT platforms, MES, AR/VR/MR solutions).
- Should have subject matter expertise in leading Digital manufacturing consulting workshops, Industry 4.0 maturity assessments, MES solutions (Viz Apriso, Rockwell, Siemens, Ignition), implementing IIOT solutions (using Viz PTC ThingWorx, Azure IOT) across production, maintenance, quality, safety, connected machines and workers
- Work closely with Vertical business units to understand their offerings and how they can be further tailored to specific customer needs
- Demonstrate as a trusted advisor for customers on various Digital manufacturing solutions options and present strong value proposition to win the deals
- Responsible for overall competency growth as per market needs, and future market focus
- Manage business relationship with the technology partners & start-up eco systems and demonstrate edge over competition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.