HR at Connect & Heal Primary Care Pvt. Ltd
Views:746 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Connect & Heal - Assistant Manager/Manager - Legal - LLB (3-6 yrs)
CNH is an integrated Health Maintenance Organization, providing 360-degree care through our core, in-house team of 250+ multidisciplinary doctors backed by a preferred network of specialist clinics, ambulance networks, hospitals, diagnostic centers, and pharmacies across 60+ cities.
We are excited to build a large team meeting the high-level business requirement coming from satisfied clients who have been using our Health Tech Platform to address their Health & wellness requirement
What we are looking for in candidates to partner with us:
1. Effective & smart communicators (written & spoken)
5. Smart in using MS office applications
6. Possess a great fungible attitude
About the role: As a part of Legal department, you will play a significant role in Contract Management including Contract Negotiation in accordance with the Companys policies. You need to collaborate with cross functional teams in order to provide pro-active and qualitative legal support and guidance.
- Drafting and vetting of commercial contracts including but not limited to Service Agreements, Supply Agreement, Revenue Sharing Agreement, NDAs etc.
- Contract Negotiation, Contract Management, maintenance of a repository of Agreements, Trackers, follow-ups, renewal etc.
- Drafting of legal opinion
- Drafting of demand notices, reply to the legal notice, to liaison with the legal consultants / legal counsel of the Company and various regulatory authorities.
- To assist and support in all the legal matters (litigation/non-litigation)
- Any other task as assigned by the management
- LLB with a minimum work experience of 3 years in legal domain
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly in MS Word)
Key Skills: Demand Notice Drafting, Legal Documentation, Legal, Legal Operations, Service Agreements, Commercial Contracts, Contract Management, Legal Opinions