Concentrix - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
Product Manager is responsible for the complete life cycle product strategy as well as high-quality delivery of new products, enhancements, and releases to market. Defines the product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction, and sales success rate. The Product Manager is responsible for evaluating the market and identifying vendor products or solutions that might solve the same business problem in a more cost-effective manner with enhanced capabilities. This role is an individual contributor working across a matrixed environment to achieve the desired business results. The Product Manager is expected to have a technical background and IT architecture experience as well as a deep understanding of the business process services.
The Product Manager will work with a cross functional teams in the company including IT Application development, Project Management, Sales, Solution, Pricing and Delivery operations. The successful candidate must be personable, professional, organized, methodical, patient, and thoughtful in managing the scope for an Agile SDLC.
Key Responsibilities :
- Accountable for providing high quality technical and business solutions for our clients
- Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market, business priorities including integration needs, and technology advancements are reflected.
- Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as provides product's general strategic direction.
- Prepare and present product plans. Identify risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs, and retirement plans.
- Assess Vendor products that are available in the market that may solve the given business problem based on a thorough criteria and select the best fit and ensure that business requirements from all regions and geos are considered
- Analyze complex systems to determine potential for further development, production, interoperability, compatibility, or usefulness in product development
- Develop ROI models, solution approach, sales collaterals for the asset / vendor solution
- Develop demonstration videos, training materials and deployment approach
- Assist sales team in presenting and position the strengths and the differentiators of the asset
- Monitor the deployment of the assets on quality, business benefit delivered
- Advocate for end users in collaboration with other professionals including engineers, designers, managers, or customers
- Ensure that we are continually improving our solution and refining our technical model to improve efficiency and cost
- Drive Continuous Improvement and constantly assess changes in technology and business processes and incorporate these changes into the asset, ensuring the solution is always on the leading edge.
- Provide detailed analysis of the performance of the asset and tools
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Provide monthly update to management, account team and service delivery managers on asset performance by account
- Partner with our cross functional teams (sales, solution, delivery and application development) to optimize our services, penetration of assets in our solutions and successful deployments of the assets and achieve the desired business results
- Ensure close interaction and partnership with account and delivery teams at the sites, and our clients, to ensure we are satisfying clients business requirements
- Ensure that Infosec, legal and client requirements are met by our solution at all times
Profile & Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with 5+ years in Contact Center technology management and deployment experience
- Expertise in product, vendor and asset development/ management will be preferred
- Strong IT software development background with Agile Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) experience
- Preferred experience within 1) the BPO industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Prior experience leading Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. demonstrated business acumen
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
- Experience with working with international and/global organizations with cultural awareness