Recruiter - Consultant at Questa Global
Views:207 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Compliance Role - Finance - Bank (8-15 yrs)
- To enable the bank comply with applicable regulatory guidelines through proactive collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide advice and guidance to the department at different levels on all queries related to compliance issues and assist them in understanding and addressing all applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitor and implement the existing compliance program and related activities on a continuing basis and take appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Ensure regular cadence in the reporting of progress in compliance efforts and emerging issues to the Board, Committees and Senior Management executives.
- Develop and maintain corporate compliance policies and establish compliance review procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of procedures in the bank's compliance manuals.
- Work to establish an appropriate compliance culture throughout the firm, including the development of specialized training programs at an organizational level to enhance awareness of compliance activities.
- Identify, facilitate, and/or directly implement of changes to policies and procedures to address organizational requirements and changes in laws and regulations.
- Validate proposed transactions, considering internal guidelines as well as outside regulatory requirements to mitigate risk.
- Manage the compliance governance requirements and be in regular co-ordination with compliance department.
- Partner with Legal, Secretarial, Internal Audit, Risk and other stake holders in achieving the above objectives.
- Master's Degree or professional degrees like CA, ICWA preferred
- 8 to 15 years in Banking Compliance from Private / Public Sector / MNC Banks with retail banking operations / compliance / audit department exposure.
- Any role in regulatory compliance in banks or financial services organizations preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.