Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:536 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Compliance Monitoring Role - Bank (5-8 yrs)
Hiring for a renowned Bank
The primary objective of the role is to manage :
1. Conducting review of products and processes, identifying and mitigating the compliance risk; ensuring monitoring, reporting and certification; fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with the regulators. This resource will primarily be responsible to monitor and review products/ processes/ controls etc.
2. Responsible for reviewing and implementation of Obligation Register across business units
3. Bridge between Business Unit and Head Compliance for Business unit.
4. Compliance Training, Information dissemination in the Business Unit.
5. Any other compliance related tasks being assigned from time to time.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Adequate communication of new policies, timely escalation of compliance related matters, provide approvals for new products, marketing material etc. and ensure an environment of adherence to compliance requirements.
2. Identification & implementation of check points. Monitoring the check points for satisfactory performance.
3. Conducting review of products and processes, identifying and mitigating the compliance risk; ensuring monitoring, reporting and certification; fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with the regulators.
4. Implementation of Regulatory Compliance including impact analysis of regulatory changes, and driving coordination and execution of the various Regulatory Compliance work streams and assurance.
5. Assist management in identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the business activities, proposed activities and client relationships
6. Promptly alert to senior management as well as periodically report to senior management on the effectiveness of the Company's compliance program
7. Responsible for overall KYC policy of the bank including KYC/AML testing, training etc
8. Timely highlighting compliance risk in various businesses and update to Head - Compliance
9. Update system with important letters and regulatory notifications. Follow-up on action taken by the stakeholders.
10. Track regulatory returns and escalate delays if any.