Executive - Recruitment Consultant at Vision Beyond Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:613 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Compensation Lead - HR Operations Management - BPO/IT (5-9 yrs)
HR Operations Management - Compensation Lead
Responsible for repeatable, predictable and measurable operations which includes but is not limited to the following :
1. In-depth understanding of Compensation processes (like Annual Compensation processes, Incentive Adminstration, Market Surveys & Job Evaluations) supported by Accenture for different geographies. Drives activities to meet requirements (e.g., timelines, quality, and costs) & does whatever is needed to complete the task on time and error free.
2. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client policies, statutory/regulatory requirements and special handling procedures.
3. Drive Business Excellence within Team and support BE Focal. Liaise with Business Excellence Team as required.
4. Raises relevant quality and/ or scope issues which may impact delivery and streamlines decision-making processes where possible.
5. Must have clear understanding of the existing metrics in the process, how they are measured and improvise the measurement system to make it more effective and transparent. Detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, OLA, KPI. Liaise with Service Management Team on reporting performance measures to the Client.
6. Researches and resolves escalations and client issues. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
7. Ensure that Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans are up to date and tested periodically. Liaise with BCM Team and Local IT on Testing.
8. Creates a logical plan, realistic estimates and schedule for an activity or project segment.
9. Ensures progress, issues and agreements are properly documented and acted upon.
10. Assist Team with performing - Root Cause Analysis- on issues faced and suggest appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
11. Support in Knowledge Transfer of any process/client and acquires in depth knowledge of process, as required. Assume the ownership of the process documentations/Work instructions and communicate the updates to the team in a timely manner.
12. Participates in various Internal or Client initiatives related to Process.
13. Ensure the process dashboards and visual management displays are reviewed on an ongoing basis and up-to-date.
14. Actively participate in all process related business meeting in-person or virtually through conference calls.
15. Liaise with Accenture Local IT to escalate Technology issues being faced by the Team.
16. Participate in and/or support during Client visits.
17. Supports and sustains a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
- Country or Geography specific Compensation/Payroll Knowledge.
- CRM / Workflow Tools
- Exposure to Compensation Tools (Example: Workday /SuccessFactors/IPE) - Preferred
- MS Office (Need to be proficient on MS Excel reporting skills)
- Flexible to work in US Rotational Shifts
- Able to manage team
- Should be having 4 - 5 years of Compensation process Experience
- Having good experience in international/overseas compensation processes