Senior Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:1108 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Compensation & Benefits Role - Big4 (2-5 yrs)
As a part of the Total Rewards team, the individual would be responsible for providing on-going end to end support for all activities related to the Total Reward program of the firm. The key responsibilities will include the following :
- Work on cost simulations and budgeting exercise.
- Monitor monthly payroll ensuring all inputs are processed correctly by the payroll vendor.
- Manage the Compensation system and related activities.
- Work on payroll and compensation analytics dashboards.
- Liase with other functions such as Finance, Payroll and Legal team for a smooth administration of existing and new Total Rewards programs.
- Extend support in all internal and external audits and manage processes to ensure there are no red flags
- Ensure compliance with existing and new Statutory Compliances.
- Stakeholder Management
- Identify opportunities for improvement and consult with the leaders to agree on solutions. Imbibe a culture of continuous service improvement.
Job Requirements :
Mandatory Skills :
- Graduate with minimum 2 years or Postgraduate (Preferably HR) with minimum 1 year experience.
- Experience covering Compensation and Benefits operations and people analytics is preferred.
- Proficiency in working with MS Excel and strong hold on analysis of data.
- Experience in managing compensation through systems (SAP, Oracle, Workday or in-house tools).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with stakeholders across levels and teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.