Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:165 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Compensation & Benefits Leader - IT - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (9-13 yrs)
1. Build up best practices on structured compensation and benefits systems and processes to enhance the companys competitive capability to attract and retain key talents in the market based on the companys total rewards philosophy and positioning in the market.
2. Establish and constantly review a job grading and salary structure to serve as an important tool to guide management on making correct compensation decisions for new hires and existing staff when there are employee status changes
3. Conduct periodical remuneration and benefits survey to benchmark against key competitors in the global and local labor market and provide recommendations to the management on action plans to improve our competitiveness in the market
4. Keep abreast of the best practices and upcoming trends in the total rewards area globally and locally, reflect on the implications to the company in terms of the gap between future vision and current situation, and propose ways to enhance our compensation and benefits practices
5. Work with HRBPs to constantly review existing local remuneration, incentives and benefits programs and take improvement actions to increase the effectiveness of these packages
6. Work with HRBPs to design or revise current compensation or benefits programs based on changes in the companys business models or organizational changes driven by internal or external factors
7. Provide training programs and facilitate development plans for local and regional HR teams in the areas of total rewards
Candidate Requirement :
1. MBA/PG- in HR from Premier B- School.
2. At least 9 years specialist experience in total rewards/performance management in a fast growing organization.
3. Regional/global exposure would definitely be an advantage
4. Experienced in building and maintaining a systematic job grading and salary structure, as well as leading a salary and benefits survey and implemented actions to enhance competitiveness of the company in attracting and retaining talents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.