Recruitment Consultant at Quess Corp
Views:537 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Company Secretary - Securities Depository Firm (7-12 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement with one of leading Securities depository organization as Company Secretary location based out in Mumbai-
- Secretarial Compliance and SEBI Compliance work
- Assisting in Risk Management and compliance with International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) principles.
- To be abreast with new SEBI Regulation and timely compliance as per the requirement.
- Implementing new Corporate Governance norms and new Secretarial Standards compliance from time to time.
- Preparation, review and finalization of notices, agendas and minutes of Board Meeting/AGM/EGM and other Committee meetings.
- Preparation, reviewing and Filing of Annual Reports, Annual returns, event based filing of e-forms, adhoc filings with Registrar of Companies (ROC) / Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- Coordination for internal audit, corporate governance audit, statutory audit.
- Periodically tracking MCA & SEBI website, reading and researching on SEBI Act, D&P Regulations, Circulars, Committee Reports etc for day to day functioning .
- Handling requisite MIS and data pertaining to SEBI Compliance, solving queries from various departments w.r.t. Companies Act, 2013, responding to emails from various stake holders, Directors, follow ups for minutes etc.
- PF Trust / Gratuity Trust related secretarial and compliance activities