Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:449 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Company Secretary - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- You would be responsible for ensuring compliance under the Companies Act and the SEBI (LODR) Regulations
- Handling compliance with Companies Act, applicable SEBI Regulations (ICDR, LODR, Takeover Code) and related procedural aspects
- Drafting of various policy and process documents as required under the Companies Act, SEBI LODR Regulations and other applicable corporate laws
- Interaction with the Board of Directors and Senior Management with respect to conducting Board / Committee meetings and other Board related matters
- Standardization of legal & secretarial processes in line with industry practices
- Mentoring and training the Secretarial Team on regulatory requirements / developments and industry best practices
- Handling compliances related aspects to corporate actions like dividend/ rights/ bonus etc. and ESOP related activities
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records
- Involvement in preparation of agenda and minutes of various meetings like shareholders/ board/ committee meetings and assist in conducting of such meetings
- Preparation and filing / publication of various disclosures, returns, filings and submissions with stock exchange / SEBI, ROC / MCA and shareholders under the Companies Act and SEBI Regulations
- Preparation of various reports like directors - report, preparation pf annual report, corporate governance report, etc.
- FEMA / RBI related matter related to shareholders
- Handling matters related to shareholder grievances / relations and dealing with Company's RTA
- Assist in preparing MIS report and liaising with consultants, auditors
- Handling legal matters such as client & vendor agreements, legal disputes, co-ordination with legal counsels / consultants and advising various departments regarding various legal aspects applicable to the company.
- Keep track of various legal updates affecting the Company
Qualification And Experience :
1. ACS 10-15 years with listed company in Manufacturing segment & additional Qualifications of Law Degree Preferable.
2. Excellent understanding of laws & regulations affecting listed companies.
3. Good understanding of FEMA / RBI / FDI related aspects of foreign investment and overseas investment
4. Strong interpretational and analytical skills, Good communication skills, Focus on quality.
5. Proficiency in using MS Office is a must.
6. The candidate should be willing to take additional responsibilities and deliver quality output independently.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos .:
Mobile : 9873663105