Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1125 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Company Secretary - LLB - Manufacturing (10-12 yrs)
Company Secretary and LLB - Manufacturing Company
JOB : - Preparing Contracts and managing contract templates
- Drafting / vetting agreements / legal documents.
- Participation in the negotiation of terms with customers/stakeholders.
- Handling / coordinating litigations
- Co-ordination with external counsel.
- Managing department budget on legal spend.
- Providing support on local / regional / global Mergers & Acquisitions activities.
- Compliance work relating to anti-corruption, antitrust, trade, data protection, and general compliance with Indian laws and regulations.
- Legal Audits & Risk Assessment. Standardization of functional processes in India on lines of Global processes and philosophy.
- Giving / obtaining Legal Advice / Opinions. Providing training to non-legal staff on important legal topics.
- Supervising and developing direct-report professional staff. COMPETENCE / PREFERRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
DESIRED FOR THE JOB : - LLB - 3 Years Course - 10 - 12 yrs relevant Post Qualification Experience, preferably in Corporate / Commercial Law and/or Litigation
- Knowledge of Company Laws with C.S. qualification will be preferred.
- Excellent English Communication, presentation and drafting skills.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and able to deliver within tight deadlines
- Experience in leading subordinates is definitely an advantage.
- Practical exposure to the legal field.
- Positive, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivatedC