Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consultants
Views:374 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Company Secretary - Listing Compliance - FMCD (3-6 yrs)
- Keep Record Of Legal Works
- Scheduling Company Meetings and Maintaining Company Records
- Command over Corporate Governance
- Maintaining Company Statutory Registers
- Convening Annual General Meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
- Independently handled IPO and Direct listing of securities on BSE & NSE
- Independently handled Preferential Allotment pursuant to Companies Act, 2013 and SEBI (ICDR) Regulations
- Dividend related work
- Compliances prescribed under Companies Act, 2013 and Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 for listed entities in India
- Responsible for all Company secretarial functions, duties and responsibilities
- Dealing correspondence with Stock Exchanges, Registrar and Transfer Agent, Central Depository Services Limited and National Securities Depository Limited
- Liasoning with external regulators, solicitors and auditors
- Attended the hearing as Authorised Representative of the Company in Courts for the cases relating to insolvency under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, recovery suits, suits under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, etc.
- Listing of further shares on the stock exchanges (BSE & NSE) having nationwide trading terminals.
- Merger/Amalgamation of Companies as per the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 & Companies (Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations) Rules, 2016
- Open offer under SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011
Note: Candidate should have currently working in the Listed Company as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer.