HR Business Partner at Onsitego
Views:4157 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Company Secretary & Legal Officer - Internet/Online (5-12 yrs)
1. Preparing documents relating to the meeting of the board of directors under the Companies Act, Rules made there under and Secretarial Standards.
2. Preparing documents relating to the meeting of the shareholders under the Companies Act, Rules made there under and Secretarial Standards.
3. Maintaining records under the Companies Act and Rules made there under,
4. Co-ordinating with investors of the company w.r.t. the compliance under the Companies Act and Rule made there under.
5. Assisting the board of directors in pro-actively complying with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and FEMA.
6. Filing necessary e-Forms, Returns, etc. with the MCA authorities as required under the Companies Act.
7. Informing the board of directors, senior management, human resource dept. for the necessary compliances under the Companies Act and other allied laws relevant to the company.
8. Having an active role in finalising the annual accounts, financial statements and preparing the annual report of the company.
9. Drafting and reviewing of agreements and contracts.
Qualification : Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (experience 2-5 years)
- Must have hands on experience in handling non-litigation matters