Recruiter at Winfort Services
Views:1176 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Company Secretary/Legal Counsel - Compliance - BFSI (7-13 yrs)
Company Secretary (CS + CA)
Company Secretary and Legal Counsel would be responsible for :
- Maintain compliance standards, systems, procedures tailored to the company's business needs and reports to the Senior Management to ensure continuous improvement in compliance levels.
- Ensure compliance of all applicable compliance pertaining to Company Law and Foreign Exchange Laws.
- To interact with Statutory and Internal auditors for secretarial and legal function.
Compliance Program : Develop, maintain and refresh the company's compliance program/ framework to ensure all key risks are objectively assessed & dealt with.
Independent reviews and reporting : Performs independent reviews across various verticals of compliance viz. statutory, regulatory, product, legal, HR, Admin etc and submits a quarterly/periodic report for management review.
Identify risks for the Company and preparation of mitigation plan for risks pertaining to non-compliance of Indian regulations, licensing requirements and Code of Ethics violations.
- Take on legal department projects related to contracts, contract management & commercial transactions.
- Conduct Board Meetings and Internal and statutory committee meetings as per Company requirements.
Other Skills :
Should be able to handle and interact with senior management and board members.
Excellent relationship management and communication skills
Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.