Director at Dimensions Consulting Group
Views:1013 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Company Secretary - IT Education Firm (4-7 yrs)
We have an immediate opening with one of our clients, which is a leading diversified IT Education Company with world wide offices, headquartered in Gurgaon . The company is listed on both NSE and BSE.
Key Responsibilities (Functional) ;
- Organizing and conducting Board Meetings, Audit Committee, Remuneration Committee and other committee Meetings and Shareholders- General Meetings of the Company
- Secretarial work & Statutory Compliances under Companies Act/MCA, Listing Regulations and SEBI Regulations
- Statutory Filings under Companies Act/MCA, Listing Regulations and SEBI Regulations and maintenance of statutory records
- Drafting & Vetting of Agreements
- Stamp Duty on the issue of securities
- Liaison with the ROC, Stock Exchange, NSDL/CDSL, SEBI and other authorities
- Handling of Statutory and Secretarial Audit work
- Corporate Secretarial Function
- Compliance of Corporate Governance and FEMA provisions
- Implementation and monitoring of Compliance Calendar for legal compliance applicable to the Company. Regular monitoring of the compliance and reporting the status to the Management /BOD.
- Updation of Regulatory changes in legal and statutory regulations and impact on the organization.
Behavioral Skills / Attributes for the role :
- Excellent communication & presentation skills both verbal and written
- Practical knowledge of Company Secretarial activities, Board and Committee meetings, AGMs, Secretarial Audit, and related aspects of the Company Secretarial Functions
- Good knowledge of Companies Act, Listing Regulations and other Corporate Laws.
- Review of annual reports, board/shareholder notices & resolutions, ESOP documents, etc.
- Strong professional network