CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:511 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Company Secretary - IPO Management (4-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
A. Compliances under Companies Act 2013/ SEBI / LODR /ICDR guidelines: [mandatory]
- Ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards and rules made there under, SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (Prevention of Insider Trading) Regulations, SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeover) Regulation, 2011 and other listing compliances;
- Conducting Board Meetings/CSR Committee Meetings/Annual General Meetings/Extra Ordinary General Meetings along with documentation for resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as RoC, RBI, SEBI, depositories, lawyers and auditors.
- developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Administering ESOPs plan of the company; keeping ESOP records
- Handle Work relating to Incorporation of Companies, Change of Articles, Memorandum, Change of registered office etc.;
- Well versed with online filling procedures of the MCA (e-forms including XBRL filing) and Stock
- Independently handled Merger & Acquisition process of group companies
- Day-to-day normal company secretarial and compliance operations
B. Compliances under RBI/ FEMA: [mandatory]
- Well versed with various RBI compliances under FEMA for overseas subsidiaries and NRI shareholders
- Filing of various reports/returns with RBI, liasioning with Authorized Bank
- Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with 5+ years of experience with at least 2+ years of experience working in listed entity
- Candidate with experience in providing Company Secretarial support healthcare would be preferred
- Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
- Effective and efficient delivery of top-quality Company Secretarial services in the corporate environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Discretion when handling confidential information
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.