Manager - Recruitments at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:329 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Company Secretary - Investment Advisory Firm (18-25 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading captive investment advisory firms which monitors and manages the entire portfolio of investments for its group companies in India and overseas. Parent Company is one of India's largest conglomerates.
Location - Mumbai
Education - Company Secretary.
Experience - 18+ years of experience in a Company secretarial role. Rich experience working in large conglomerates
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting and compliance, tax and regulatory decisions, investment structuring and review of the investment framework, organization of board meetings, reviewing and advising on the board resolutions and relevant paperwork, strategy meeting with the management and investment committees, and advisory services related to the operations.
- Develop an overall strategic vision for the compliance functional areas which effectively manage and mitigate risk, establishes proper controls, support business initiatives, and protect the company from legal and regulatory risk.
- To execute on strategic & consistent approaches to compliance reviews, issues, and/or concerns to minimize the company's exposure.
- Advising the stakeholders and BOD (Board of Directors) in risk management; business policies and strategies; corporate social responsibilities; brand equity & image building; managing intellectual rights of the company.
- Manage secretarial and statutory compliance requirements of the company. To develop systems and processes towards the capture and analysis of relevant financial information towards ensuring, sound and informed decision making by the stakeholders.
- Providing legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Informing directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.