Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India
Views:139 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Company Secretary - FMCG/FMCD (15-25 yrs)
- Looking for a Company Secretary with over 15 years of experience for a leading FMCG company
- Preferably from FMCG. FMCD and any other manufacturing companies can be considered if the experience fits.
- Ensuring that the Company and its Group Entities stays within the legal parameters by complying with the statutory requirements and governance best practice under Companies Act and rules made there under, Secretary Standards, Listing Agreement, SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of shares and Takeover) Regulations and rules made there under.
- Facilitating the arrangement and convening of meetings and attends Board, Committee, General meetings and Shareholder's meeting and maintains the minutes of these meetings.
- Providing advice on good governance practices and compliance of corporate governance norms as prescribed under corporate, securities laws and regulations and guidelines made there under.
- Advising, in conjunction with the company's solicitors/executives, in respect of legal and secretarial matters and educating Board Members and Top Management/Directors on compliance and secretarial norms and practices.
- Maintaining Compliance of all applicable laws across organization in sync with internal teams and reporting of the compliances to various stake holders