Lead Recruitments at Vitasta Consulting
Views:385 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Company Secretary - FMCG/Consumer Durable (17-20 yrs)
The Company Secretary will be responsible for reporting and compliances relating to taxation, regulatory, internal policies, and procedures.
- Organization of board meetings, reviewing and advising on the board resolutions and relevant documentation, and organizing strategic meetings with the management and investment committees, and advisory services related to the operations.
- Advising the stakeholders and BOD (Board of Directors) in risk management; business policies and strategies; corporate social responsibilities; brand equity & image building; managing intellectual property rights of the company.
- Providing legal, financial, and strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Keeping up to date and informing the directors about tax regulatory or statutory changes that might affect the organization.
- Reviewing and monitoring compliance of the portfolio companies