Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:310 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Company Secretary - Ethics - Infra/Manufacturing Firm (3-5 yrs)
Company Secretary and Ethics
Company Secretarial (60%):
- Provide support and assistance on secretarial/company law matters.
- Actively manage and administer assigned board meetings and Shareholders Meeting held by the company's Indian entities including drafting board minutes, shareholder resolutions and the non-project specific minutes.
- Assist various assigned stakeholders in secretarial matter.
- Manage Company incorporation/winding up/liquidation
- Ensure all the required filing with Registrar of Companies/RBI, MCA are kept up to date and ensure compliance providing appropriate support to colleagues.
- Arranging, checking availability, proofing minutes, liaising with directors for signatures and following up on post minuting actions (filing etc.).
- Acquisition/Joint Ventures/Merge/ Sell off - Provide requisite secretarial and ethics related support to teams in case of future business projects, Mergers/Demergers etc
- Assisting in management, administration, and reporting of CSR Committee meetings
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting/MIS of Compliances to management, stakeholders, government bodies (as applicable), etc.
- Assist the Ethics Officer in Implementation of ethics agenda, its administration and reporting across the group companies in India.
- Assist Ethics Officer in managing complaints.
- Manage the ethical due diligence of assigned stakeholders, entities, partners, vendors etc.
- Guide and train internal and external stakeholders on the Company's Ethics aspects as and when required.
- Qualified Company Secretary (having a valid membership number from Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Experience in FEMA/RBI regulations will be preferred
- Past experience in relation to ethics will be an add-on.
Location: Pune, India ( Viman Nagar)