Company Secretary & Compliance Officer - Textile Manufacturing (12-21 yrs)
Heading all matters concerning Companies Act, SEBI Regulations,
Stock Exchanges, RBI and other applicable laws / entities with a clear emphasis on compliances. Should be thorough with the conducting of Board, Board nominated and General Meetings as also with completion of stock exchange formalities. Working knowledge of labour laws and compliances will be a definite edge.
Ensure Compliance required for a listed company in Stock Exchanges in India.
- Experience of working with best law firms/ advocates for handling various legal cases; primarily following
- Trade mark cases
- NCLT cases
- Land status & land disputes
- Negotiable Instruments Act Cases .
- Arbitration Cases
- Pollution control cases (CPCB)
- Ability to draft a plan for handling various legal cases
- Analyzing tax rebates & Incentive schemes offer by different state/ central Government to promote the industry .
- Draft Agreements for third party services / vendors / business associates ( National & International )
- Act as the KMP and legal counsel for the management.
Reporting: To the Board of Directors
Need someone from Listed organisation only